that will include Clouders's Dstribution of Apache Hadoop and Clouder Manager
- Oracle today also announced the availability of Oracle Big Data Connectors, a software product that helps customers easily integrate data stored in Hadoop and Oracle NoSQL Database with Oracle Database 11g and also the Oracle Loader for Hadoop and Oralce Data Integrator Companion 11g
- Together with Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud and Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine, Oracle Big Data Appliance with the Oracle Big Data Connectors software delivers everything customers require to acquire, organize and to analyze Big Data within the context of all their enterprise data.
- Cloudera’s Distribution Including Apache Hadoop (CDH) is an enterprise-ready, 100% open source distribution of Apache Hadoop. Drawing from the innovations of a diverse open source community, CDH is the most reliable, secure and widely deployed commercial distribution of Apache Hadoop for the enterprise.
- The integrated Oracle and Cloudera architecture has been fully tested and validated by Oracle, who will also collaborate with Cloudera to provide support for Oracle Big Data Appliance.
- Together, Oracle and Cloudera deliver the full power of Hadoop on an easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use platform.